Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Leflaive Tastelive

When Craig Drollett from Frederick Wildman mentioned on twitter the possibility of a Tastelive event with Patrick Leflaive from Maison Olivier Leflaive, I think it took all of 30 seconds for me to dm him asking if I could join is. Because really, when presented with the possibilities of:
Puligny Montrachet 2008
Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru “Clos St Marc”
Meursault 2008
Meursault 1er Cru “Charmes” 2008

Why would anyone not be excited?

Participating bloggers were:
Amy Cleary: University of California Press (Hey, that's me)
Bryan Calandrelli: Water Into Wino
David Honig: Palate Press: The Online Wine Magazine
David Witzel: Feisty Foodie
Dennis Attick: Decatur Wine and Food Dude
Jeff Lefevere: Good Grape
Joe Roberts: 1WineDude.com
Lenn Thompson: New York Cork Report

My favorites were:
for tonight: Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru “Clos St Marc”
For the future: Meursault 1er Cru “Charmes” 2008

More to come. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment